All members of the Maududo Federation must adhere to the following rules regarding their uniform.
- All pant cuffs must be hemmed (no rolling of pant cuffs or cuffs that drag on the floor will be allowed)
- The jacket cuff may be turned under once, not rolled over (as not to obstruct the view of Chevrons on a black belt uniform)
- Uniforms must be washed on a regular basis
- Patches must be placed on the uniform in accordance with the attached diagram
Rank belts must be tied so that the tips are of equal length For colored belts, black tips must be worn on the right side and red tips on the left For black belts, the English spelling of the name must be worn on the right side and the Korean spelling on the left side For black belts, the last name on the pant must be worn on the left side During approved times, only Maududo t-shirts can be worn in lieu of the uniform top For those members that practice additional martial art disciplines, only a Maududo uniform may be worn on the karate floor
- Patches are centered on the sleeve
- There is a 1/2” space between the shoulder seem and the first patch
- Each subsequent patch is placed 1/4” from the previous patch
- The first chevron is placed 3/8” up from the cuff seam
- Subsequent chevrons are spaced 3/8” apart
- Academic Achiever stars are placed in rows of four with a maximum of four rows (16 stars) allowed on the uniform – centered under the Academic Achiever patch
- Rank belts must be tied so that the tips are of equal length
- For colored belts, black tips must be worn on the right side and red tips on the left
- For black belts, the English spelling of the name must be worn on the right side and the Korean spelling on the left side
Remember to never let the belt hit the ground you work hard for it and it needs to be respected.
Black Belt Uniform:
Patch award when Yellow Belt is achieved warn on left chest of uniform.
Side note can help student to remember left side of body if having trouble with directional movements.
Awarded for good grades in school. Student must bring report card to class to receive patch.
Note: Gold star are giving out after patch is award to award on going good grades.
Award during the summer months when getting to class can be difficult.
Awarded when a student gets a friend to join the school.
Warn on the Back of the uniform.
Awarded after student gets Lime-Green Belt and joins the Black Belt Club.
Once in the Black Belt Club uniform also changes to White top and Black Pants for kids and red top and black pants for adults.
Black Belt with Name on it goes on the wall as a future goal for the student to look forward too.
Awarded to a Student that Join the Schools Demonstration Team.